We have an immediate need for an Inside Sales Managed IT Services. In this role you will be offering a variety of technology solutions to our clients.
Our solution offerings include the following;
- Integration as a Service
- Data Center as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Cloud Platform as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Software as a Service
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and our systems and processes.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of our solutions articulately and confidently.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing services, software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Advising on solution features and functions and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing clients in order to maintain links and promote additional solutions and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the solutions being considered are suitable.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on and advise client accordingly.
Technical experience and certifications are assets. Past experience working in successful vendor and partner organizations is a plus. This role has no global geographical restrictions and has significant management potential for career advancement.