Why buy when you can get it for FREE?
FREE Anti-Virus for up to 5 devices. Free for 1 Year.
Total Endpoint Security for Your Business
What is worse than a Virus? Time and money wasted recovering from one! Every minute counts in today’s business. Stop wasting your valuable and scarce IT resource time and energy on the selection, testing, planning, deployment, updating and reporting of your Anti-virus software.
- Fully Managed Solution for the Same Price as Your Anti-virus Software! – We include enterprise class endpoint software, monitored by us 24/7, and managed by a team of technical experts that will provide you with regular reports to ensure you can see that the devices in your business are protected at all times!
- Reduced Operating Costs – A security incident can cost the company a lot of money in lost productivity and in opportunity costs. A virus can hit many machines and take weeks to eradicate. Removing this risk will save you money!
- Protect Your Company’s Critical Assets and Information – Proactive technologies ensure an additional protection layer against all types of unknown malware, targeted attacks and Internet threats.
- A Flexible Security Solution – Our advanced security features offer the appropriate security for any size of company and network.
- Comprehensive Reporting – No longer will you be unsure of how well you are protected. “We provide you with monthly reports that ensure your safety and security.
- Total Peace of Mind – Buying an anti-virus solution, installing it, and then relying on everyone to keep it updated is a worry. Now you can rest assured that all your servers and PCs are always protected & a group of dedicated experts taking care of it for you 24/7.
Keep Users Safe and Productive While They Use the Web
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more. SiRON MSP Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) includes built-in web protection that keeps your workforce safe and productive. MSP RMM’s web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting us customize your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and much more.
- Keep Businesses Safe
- Improve Workforce Productivity
- Be an Always-on Business
- Streamline Your Auto-Attendant
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- Supports Business Growth
Uncontrolled internet access is a high-risk activity for any business, regardless of size. Faced with today’s sophisticated attacks, endpoint security alone is no longer enough to stay safe from modern cybercrime. In fact, a recent report from EfficientIP found that 77% of businesses around the world suffered at least one DNS attack in 2018. What’s even more worrying: on average, businesses got hit with as many as seven attacks throughout the year.
How our DNS protection helps you.
- Fully cloud-based, secure, and resilient service
- Get detailed reports on-demand
- Enable policies by group, device, IP
- Block threats at the domain level
- Apply leading web classification
- Reduce costs relating to infections
Threat Intelligence Services protect your customers from malicious URLs, IPs, files, and mobile apps by integrating accurate and near real-time threat intelligence into your network and endpoint protection. The platform scans billions of IP addresses and billions of URLs across millions of domains, in addition to millions of mobile apps, and leverages machine learning to classify and categorize each according to the threat it represents to your business. Because today’s cyber threat landscape shifts so rapidly, and much of the malware we see today will be gone tomorrow, cloud-based solutions making instantaneous updates must replace static and list-based antivirus solutions.
What can threat intelligence do for your business?
- Keep end users safe and productive
- Block malicious inbound traffic
- Stop phishing in its tracks
- Stay ahead of the latest malware
- Distinguish good and bad files
- Keep end users safe on the go